Sunday 26 February 2017

Midterm break

Last week was a little break from school for Dom. I can say that was very interesting time - first time only me, Dom and Tula (Daddy was working).

We had little bit of chocolate fudge I made around weekend


As inspiration for this fudge I had recipe found through pinterest: http://theprettybee.com/2015/11/3-ingredient-dairy-free-fudge.html.
My version contained: 550 g dark chocolate, 1 can of coconut milk and around 3 tbsp of icing sugar :)


We had fun making cookies from Dr Oetker book from 1930.


Dom helped me with finishing this nice card - details you can find here: http://tobicards.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/february-challenge-at-conie-fong-art-fb.html


He also had his time with card making - I received my crafting mag with stepper cards kit as free gift and Dom decided he wants to use it :) He made 4 nice stepper cards with minimum of my help.


Beautiful work isn't it?

We also read a lot and Dom painted 3 new 'masterpieces', we bought some new books and colouring books and spent a little bit of time in Whitley Bay where we had a stop for drink and cake :). We had fun watching Tula running wild in the garden, making new chewing toy for her and trying to explain her that Dom's sleepers are not for chewing (no luck).

Overall - very nice time together :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment