Monday 21 August 2017

Dom and canvas

Hello, hello!!!

Another long break with writing here...

And another post about my little boy :)

He's definitely artistic soul :)

Here the story:

Last week we were in Works shop and I decided to buy little art easel (with canvas) to use it for my cards pics. After back home Dom decided he wants to use it. I told him canvas are good with paints, so he smiled and said: Where's my brush? :)

I placed canva on piece of paper, gave him paints, brush and water to clean brush and...

waited what he do with it :)

Result:


He called it: Circlesies from circle :) Inspiration taken from children's book: Three Little Ghosties.

I asked him if he wants to try paint on bigger canvas and he said: yes.

So...

I bought few bigger :)

And definitely he prefers the smallest canvas :)

That's all for today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment