Monday 9 March 2020

Reading challenge

Hiya peeps!

What a lazy writer me?! Nothing here since... months!

Right... been kinda busy... we can say... Xmas, leak (actually 2 leaks) from bathroom into kitchen, plumbers, electricians, few new jewellery pieces etc etc etc...

My man gave me kindle for Birthday /Xmas. .. so I thought I challenge myself.

I  told myself : 'you think you are bookworm! Right we'll check it! Read 225 books till 31st December 2020 then!'

Kindle gave me chance to back to Thorgal comic books - I enjoyed them as much as when I was late teen (doesn't matter I read them first in Polish :) ) and to check Witcher written by Paul Tobin, actually not bad (I know Sapkowski's serie since years) - it was really interesting to read about Geralt's adventures in English and not novel but comic book.

Also had chance to read books written by girls I 'met' on Twitter :). Defo will read more :). Who? Lizzie Chantree and Vivian Conroy.



Trying to find and read novels by Agatha Christie I had no chance to read before and found out that I love Robin Hobb's writing style.

If you like English history I can recommend Toby Clements and his serie Kingmaker about Wars of the Roses:


At the moment reading last book from this series:


Below few which awaiting my attention hihihihihihi:


Yes, I'm also checking cooking/baking books - you can always find something yummy in them :) plus I'm baking lots of bread lately so anything about breads is highly interested for me :)

Do you read anything good lately?

Write about it in your comments please, so I can add it to my reading list :)

Till next post Friends!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment