Friday 2 April 2021

Bit about reading

 Hi guys!

I'm bookworm... And I'm sure you know that already :)

Not reading as much as I want to lately, but still enjoy my 'me-time' :)

What I read this year so far?

Here list of few:

1. Agatha Christie's: 'Taken at the Flood' and 'Midwinter Murder:Fireside mysteries from the queen of crime' - both great reads, a must for crime story lovers :)

2. David Suchet's: 'Behind the lens: My Life' - absolutely amazing autobiography I had chance to read so far.

3. Dan Brown's: 'Inferno', 'Origin' and 'The Lost Symbol' - I think I don't need to explain ;)

4. Paul Aidan Richardson's: 'Icon' - brill read written by local writter

5. Deborah Harkness's: 'Time's Convert' - great follow up of 'All Souls' trilogy!

6. Andrzej Sapkowski's: 'Sezon Burz' - I love stories about Witcher :) - on pic book with bookmark I made for friend :)

I had a chance to read few ARC's - Advance Reader Copy:

1. Lizzie Chantree: 'Shh... It's Our Secret'  - some more about this book soon :)

2. Rhonda Parrish: 'Clockwork,Curses and Coal' - great anthology of fantasy/steampunk/fairy tales

So far I ticked around 25+ titles this year including books written/translated into my mother tongue, historic novels, fantasy, short stories, romances etc.

What books you enjoyed this year so far?

Leave titles in comments!

That's all for now :)

Till next post Friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment