Monday 5 April 2021

Shh... It's our secret

 Hiya peeps!!!

Today a bit about new book of my friend Lizzie Chantree which will be released around 6th of May this year.

You can read more about Lizzie in my previous posts, so without repeating myself I can give you some infos about her new book :)

Book's title: Shh... It's our secret


Book blurb:

Violet has a secret that could change the lives of everyone she knows and loves, especially the regulars at the run-down cafe bar where she works. After losing her parents at a young age, they are the closest thing she has to a family and she feels responsible for them.
Kai is a jaded music producer who has just moved outside of town. Seeking solitude from the stress of his job, he's looking for seclusion. The only problem is he can't seem to escape the band members and songwriters who keep showing up at his house.
When Kai wanders into the bar and Violet's life, he accidentally discovers her closely guarded secret. Can Kai help her rediscover her self-confidence or should some secrets remains undiscovered?

I had a chance to read Advance Reader Copy - lucky girl me :)

Lizzie touched in it some of mental health/wellbeing issues we all can encounter, like lack of self-confidence and self-worth.

What I can say about this book after reading it? 

Here's what I wrote in my Goodreads review:

Good plot, interesting characters, few strong girls (young and old) popping from pages of this book makes it really nice, fast read. What happened and what will change in Violet's life? Who's Kai? Read and find out yourself.

What else I can say about this book?

I absolutely love it and definitely will re-reading it in some point soon!

That's all for today Friends!

Till next post!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment