Saturday 21 November 2015

More about cards :)

I love stamping, but I still need more practising :) Cardmakers for their stamped cards usually using promarkers or chameleons to colour images, me... prefer colour pencils :) Some kind of old school girl :)

This year I decided finally send my cards for Cardmaker of the Year competition, didn't won, but I tried at least and for sure will do that again next year :) Here what I sent:




And here my newest creations :)

Birthday card for neighbour - he is keen gardener

Birthday card for my partner :)


Birthday card for my son's friend from nursery 


Patchwork Christmas card - I made 5 of them on light gold paper ( you can find them in my shop).


I think that's all for now about my cardmaking :) Time to change subject for a bit :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment