Friday 20 November 2015

Tobisia - blogger :)

See this smile in title?

Really hard to call me a blogger - this is my first ever blog :)

Something about me... why not :)

My real name is Monika. I call Northumberland, UK  - my home (second home - I'm not born and bred Geordie). Sorry if I'm not grammatical but I never was good with grammar :)

I always loved to read - total book worm me :) - my parents fault :) My faves: Agatha Christie, Alexander Dumas, Stephen King, Jack Higgins, Andrzej Sapkowski, David Gemmel, David Eddings, Peter Tremayne, Bernard Knight and many, many others :)

I love travelling, sightseeing and learning more about places I like.
I'm not bad with cooking too - at least that what I heard from my boys ( big and small :)).

I'm crafting since few years - cardmaking was first, then I started to play with jewellery making.


For book lovers :)


Purple and gold card.


Some people like my creations - few of my cards were printed in papercraft magazines, both cards and jewellery I'm selling on Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/TobisiasLilThing.

Here photo from one of our trips around Northumberland - Dunstanburgh Castle. Very picturesque place.


That's all for today :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment