Tuesday 24 November 2015

Tobisia with cold :) part 1

I'm not myself at the moment... Blocked nose, headaches... Yesterday I was laughing I look like Rudolf Reindeer :)

Sitting in the front of computer with huge cup of tea with honey and honestly... want to go to bed and take a nap :)

Yeah my wish to do that :) Who then go to pick up my little boy from nursery :) So no sleep, time for writing :)

Yesterday I received stamps my man bought for me from Lili of the Valley for Xmas (never waiting for Xmas :)), and we were played with them with my 3.5 years old son - he was so proud to help his Mum :) You should see his fingers dirty with ink :)




I'll make some nice cards with them soon. They are so pretty. My partner loves all these cutie stamps and he cannot wait to see me using them :) Igloo bears just stole his heart and fairy girls too :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment