Wednesday 25 November 2015

Show must go on :)

'Show must go on' like Freddie was singing, and for me here 'Life must go on' :)
So no complaining for cold, red nose, headaches etc. Time for little bit of crafty work :)

That's how my crafting table looked today :)





Lots of papers etc on table and chair :) Choosing colour scheme for cards is my constant and neverending nightmare :)

After about 1.5 hour I have for my crafting....

few cards just waiting for sticking together, have all prepared for 6 of them :)


Bit of stamping for Christmas cards done :)


Colour schemes chosen for my new stamped images - was really hard :) Hope they turn out good when finish them :)







Who knows if I don't change my mind about papers when I start to put them together :) Time to finish my cup of tea and go to nursery to pick up my little boy :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment