Tuesday 3 May 2016

Kittens and new cardmaking technique

I'm always waiting for my crafty mags with some thrill - free gifts, new techniques to check etc :)


Last issue I received by post about week ago or so was packed with nice stuff, specially kittens stamps which my cat lovers friends will adore :)

Yesterday I decided to make a card to check new stamp and technique shown in my mag. Technique is called 'Spotlight effect'.

So I choose some nice papers, then stamped one of the stamps twice with brown ink.


Then cut out two pieces from one stamped image and colour them with pencils.


Then fixed coloured pieces on top of other image.
In next step I stamped sentiment, add bit of colour and layer both prepared pieces into green paper.


Then layered chosen papers on my card


added centrepiece, sentiment and extra butterfly for finish :)


What do you think about my 'kittens' card? 










                                 


3 comments: