Tuesday 24 November 2015

Tobisia with cold :) part 2

I love books!

I'm total bookworm :)

My parents' fault :)

I'm reading since I remember, lots :) I don't remember my first book - that was long time ago :) , but for sure that was nothing girly :)

I loved Karl May and his Winnetou, Jack London and James F. Cooper ( boy's stuff ). Read a lot of Alexander Dumas - still coming back to Three Musketeers, last time I had a chance to read Black Tulip (nice piece), which I didn't read before and read again Queen Margot ( great book about love and politics).

I was in late teens (about 16 or 17 yo) when I discovered Lucy M. Montgomery and her Ann - loved TV serie with Megan Follows :)

Went through Stephen King, Agatha Christie, John Grisham, James Patterson, Danielle Steel, Umberto Eco, William Shakespeare, J.R.R. Tolkien and lots of others.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't live without books :)

Thanks to friend I discovered few weeks ago Paul Christopher and his trilogy about Templars - still one book left to read :) If you like conspiracy theories - this is something you should read! I like this guy's writing style.

Like Venice?
Never was there, but I hope I will see the place one day :)
Check Donna Leon - great books with action placed in Venice. This woman really knows the place and Italy. Just finished 'Beastly things' - good written criminal book.


For sure I want to see Languedoc in France :) Why? Castles, history and Kate Mosse novels :) Labirynth is brill! I love her style - so creative girl :) Something from her good for dark evenings of autumn:


Now I'm trying to find her 'The Winter Ghosts' - I'm sure I'll love it :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment