Friday 12 August 2016

Cardmaking crazy :)

Long time I didn't write or show you my cards... Possibly cause I wasn't making much of them.

Last month with my subscribed crafty magazine I received beautiful papers and decided to use them, specially that Dom was invited for Birthday Party for his school girl friend. I wasn't sure what kind of card I should make, cause all kids are different, so I made 3 for Dom to choose from :)


Dom choose this one for Libby :)


This one I added to set of 3 with cute animals which I have for sale: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/260481415/cards-set-greeting-cards-birthday-cards?ref=shop_home_active_21


This one I gave to our neighbour for her birthday.
These 3 pic above I sent to crafty magazine to show them how I used my free gift - paper pack.

Then was time to make a Namesday card for my Mum :)


She likes to received handmade cards :)

Meantime I bought new Christmassy stamp and decided to check how it will look if I use spotlight technique I was writing about few posts ago. Result:


I was also asked to make a Birthday card for 17 years old girl who is a dancer. That wasn't easy task, cause I don't have stamps showing proper dancers in my stash, so I used kind of dancing fairy :) Mum and stepdad of birthday girl liked card I made - hope Holly liked it too :)


Lately I was dealing with cards for competition - National Cardmaker of the Year 2016. I was sending my cards last year, but won nothing, I hope my this year entries will do better :)


Scrapberry's fairy stamp


Pirate girl from Debbi Moore Designs


Little couple from Lili of the Valley.

Being in papercrafting mojo totally I made also this Birthday card with another stamp from Debbi Moore Designs


Plus another Christmas card for this year :) cute bears from Lili of the Valley :


Plus I received my crafty mag yesterday and find out that card Dom choose for Libby was printed in it in 'First past the Post' section :)


So... how to not be happy with hobby like this?
Believe me or not - I am happy!







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Monika!
    I especially like the fairy cards "Dance" and "Birthday Wishes" ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Monika, hard to decide which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete