Tuesday 22 December 2015

Crazy time before Christmas :)

So many things to do and not enough time...

Dom is off from nursery which not helping at all :) but surely make this time funnier :)

Some time ago I had a chance to put my hands on 'The art of beadweaving' by Jane Lock. I found there few nice projects to try. My first was Friendship Bracelet. I made it for myself with twisted bugle beads and black seed beads, cause of not regular shape of seed beads bracelet looks bit out of shape but I love it :)



Looks rather small, but I have small wrist :)


One end :)


Second end :)



And how its look on my wrist :)

We decided to redecorate small room to give our boy his own space. Dom was helping with removals :)




So we can say: first part of job is done :) Now time for hoovering and placing Dom's stuff in the room :) I'll be making some bunting for him, maybe will start today if I'll find a time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment