Friday 4 March 2016

Vintage Easter card

I love vintage/shabby chic style cards, but never try make one.

So today, when playing with tag puncher and stamps with Dom, he loves using puncher :) , I decided that I'll give a go :) .

I stamped image and sentiment in chocolate brown on cream card and add some delicate colouring on image.


Then I was in proper dilemma with papers and ribbons :)




After some thinking, inking, distressing and sticking papers together...


Right side of card


Left bottom corner


Left top corner


Full view :) 

I used light pinky floral paper, piece of pink paper, and yellowish paper as layering for stamp and sentiment. I inked and distressed rants of each piece of paper to gain 'old look' effect :)

I think card looks nice - but pic is bit too dark...


0 comments:

Post a Comment