Tuesday 2 February 2016

Crafting time

Birthdays, Valentines.. Total madness :)

Finally started to make bracelets for birthday girls for end of February, just need to check properly their wrists sizes, cause I know only one thing - bit bigger then my boy's wrist. Hmmmm, his wrist is just before 4 3/4, so theirs can be exactly 4 3/4 or 5 inches.

I made one bracelet already - loose-fitting 5 inches :)


For football crazy girl


Dom prefers it as necklace :)

Here's 'pendant' for second bracelet/necklace


Both birthday cards will have this little 'man' on them :)


I'm thinking about making one of them in yellow and blue and the other one in orange and green :) Hope girls will like them :)

I was also thinking a lot about Valentine's card for my partner and still cannot decide which image put on it... Here two possibilities:



Like both stamps... so hard choice to make :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment