Friday 12 February 2016

Not only Readers' DT for Quick Cards Mag :)

I really like to be a part of Readers Designing Team for Quick Cards Made Easy mag :) It is a great opportunity to be printed :)

I've made cards for DT twice already and wasn't printed, but I don't mind cause they are printing my cards in other sections of their mag pretty often :)
Plus I received my chance to be printed as a part of DT again - just need to print out all these lovely papers and start to planning what, how, etc :)

Here's my first card I made as a part of Readers DT


Here's card I sent to them last time  ( one from  four I made )


From the same paper selection I made another one which I plan to sent to my Mum for her birthday :)


Was real pleasure to play with papers from this selection - so delicate colours and patterns.

This week I also had a chance to finish birthday cards for twins and Valentine card for my partner - I hope they will like their cards ;)

 

for Jessica

 

for Jasmine


And for my Valentine  (and total dog lover )

Below pic of 3-strand multicolour seed beads necklace I made also this week - looks like I was crafty :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment