Saturday 9 April 2016

Crafty week?

Crafty week? Yeah, that's good question :)

I made something and Dom made something, so... crafty :)

Dom has new addiction - Lego :) He is building lots of crazy things from it :) Example? Here you go:


Look Mum - helikopet!!! 

He also loves watching Mr Maker :) His square doggy you already saw few posts back. New Dom's make inspired by Mr Maker:


Colourful tank from scraps :)

My crafting this week is divided between jewellery and cards - for long time I didn't touch papercrafts...  I made another pair of earrings (listed for sale: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/288823253/very-long-earrings-ooak-long-copper?ref=shop_home_active_1 )





Something for myself :) Stretchy bracelet in purple and silver :)


Yesterday I decided to make a card for Lili of the Valley April Challenge :) Here is my entry:


My partner said this card is beautiful :) Are you agree with him?









0 comments:

Post a Comment